Hasbro’s 2008 Indiana Jones figures...

Temple of Doom el cheapo haul!

Hmm, I’ve been having some sort of good luck lately with finding cheap a** action figures/toys. Not complaining! I hope this streak of good luck continues through the year. I happened to be passing by a clearance sale held by a (get this!)....music & movie discs store. I knew they always had a bunch of random action figures on sale but I’ve never seen these Indy figures ever being on sale throughout their outlets anywhere. I’ve always been wanting to get myself these figures but I wasn’t too keen to pay the full retail price for them back in ’08 (they weren’t exactly high in my must-have list either). When I saw a pile of Indiana Jones action figures being stacked in one of the clearance bin, I jumped! Immediately I went into my scavenging mode and the image of me holding a Sean Conner...err I mean, Henry Jones Sr. action figure in my grubby hands suddenly came to mine. Alas, for poor me, I couldn’t find him. The bin was chock-full with figures from Temple of Doom, ‘Crystal Skull (Mutt Williams was everywhere) and only Indy from the ‘Crusade movie.


As they had the full ‘Temple figures (I think all 6 were there), I opted to grab these 4 figures for my collection. I was already imagining the various diorama scene possibilities as I picked these up to the checkout counter. So let’s see what comes out in the next coming weeks!

Comments