Joker starin' right into your soul

A new image of the Joker can be found on the latest issue of il vernedi, to which I'm guessing is a magazine publication from Italy. I must say that I like this one. The Joker looks calm yet full of thoughts as if he's planning to unleash some sinister plot on whoever is looking at him at the moment.

.
.
Some months ago we were already been feasted with the Joker dual covers from Empire magazine, although I've never actually found the one on the left. I think it must have been a special edition of some sort because there aren't much writings on the cover compared to the one on the right.



I've given my thoughts on Warner Bros' decision to put Joaquin Phoenix's in the Joker's shoes BEFORE. I sincerely think he's gonna nail the role just like I am confident Robert Pattinson is gonna do justice to his Batman role. I have faith. After all, aside from Jack Nicholson, most people didn't really put much hope on Cesar Romero and Heath Ledger but they turned out alright in their respective roles as the Clown Prince of Crime.

One thing that still bothers me is how Warner Bros treats this upcoming Joker movie as a 'stand-alone' movie with no connection whatsoever with the rest of the DCEU movie. Such waste. Imagine him being in the same universe as Batfleck (who is now not even the Batman anymore) instead of the Leto-Joker. We shall never know.



Comments