Cool Todd Phillip's Joker movie image



Todd Phillip's been doing everything right in the marketing department for his upcoming Joker movie thus far. Well, at least with his promo images. I absolutely love this new one (I assume it's some sort of poster of some kind) where it blends both the Joker and his normal sans make-up face in one image. Pretty creative I must say. It looks stunning to say the least. If it were in a poster format I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

The more I look at the promotional materials of the new Joker movie, the more I am convinced that this was the Joker we deserved in the Suicide Squad movie. 

One more interesting point to note is that there is that scene from the new Joker movie that will give us a glimpse of a young Bruce Wayne with his parents seconds before Thomas and Martha were mugged and gunned down behind the cinema. So I take it that there IS some kind of connection between Joaquin's Joker to the DC Cinematic Universe. I would LOVE to see Joaquin Joker go up against the Bat! Fingers crossed.

This image gives a new meaning to the term "Let's turn that frown upside down!"

Comments

Marisa said…
I disagree, I hate when directors ect take liberties to give us their "vision" instead of sticking to the comic book. no one cares about their vision especially the fans of the comic book. if you want to see what I mean look at Peter Jacksons king kong, he did everything right with kong while Jordan Vogt-Roberts kong skull island sucked. he tried to defend the film on twitter as his vision too. everyone knows how that turned out. sorry about the rant oh and the remakes of Stephen king movies suck too.
Darth Daddy said…
Steinworks >>> I can safely say tht you're a man who loves source materials/original films more than their respective film remakes. I can respect that because I totally feel the same way about some movie franchise too. I think the remakes can swing either way, there is no in between. Some are rather good in my books but some were just *meh* e.g. the new Pet Sematary.
Marisa said…
im actually a woman, a rather childish one who sounds like a 12 year old boy (or so Ive been told because I like video games and monster movies but I do pee sitting down)

:)